About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Godmother and Godfather Thank You Cards Order

 

Hi all just thought I would share with you a few Godparent thank you cards I have made for an order.

 

017

 

I was asked to make 3 Godfather cards and 2 Godmother cards. The customer wanted the Godfather cards to have blue on and Godmother pink.

 

Here’s a close up of the Godfather card

 

016

 

And the Godmother

 

015

 

The cards measure 5x7 inches.

 

If you are interested in placing an order please don’t hesitate to contact me.

 

Thanks Rachel

2 comments:

Lise Cooke said...

WOW WOW WOW F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S and i love them Where did you get that ribbon, I love the design and the lay out GORGEOUS xxx

julie_woolston said...

Wow they are gorgeous Rachel.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget