About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

A few more Right Angle Weave Bracelets

 

Hi all like I said in my last post I have been making some more bracelets on a crafty day with my Mam. We both made two each.

 

001005018028

I love how yummy these bracelets look. They look fab in pearls and crystals.

Will have to have an experiment with different beads sometime.

 

Well that’s it for now. Bed time for me now.

 

xxxx Hugs Rachel xxxx

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget