About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Garnet and Gold Crystal Jewellery Set

Hi all

It’s my Mother’s birthday today and I have made her a co-ordinating jewellery set comprising of a bracelet, necklace and earrings.

 

Here’s the complete set.

003

I have used 8mm, 6mm and 4mm Garnet Crystal Rounds along with AB gold and garnet size 11 seed beads.

 

The patterns I have used but altered slightly were from Linda’s Beading Designs. These were:

Jasmine Bracelet

and

Roman Necklace

 

Here’s a close up of the necklace pendant

014

 

The Bracelet I am really happy with. Here it is

018

The detail on this bracelet looks very classy. It looks very expensive in the flesh.

 

Here it is a little closer

024

 

And the earrings

027

 

The supplies for these items have come from my favourite shop Rosarama Beadcraft.

 

I have used fireline 8lb in crystal as my stringing material. I love fireline as it is a strong thread however it’s not too thick for when having to weave through the beads multiple times.

 

Well that’s it for now.

 

As usual thanks for popping by.

Hugs

xxx Rachel xxx

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Rachel, this is just so beautiful. You always create such stunning pieces xxxxx

There was an error in this gadget