Skip to main content

Blooming A-May-Zing Number 2

Hi all I’m back with another sneak peak from the Blooming A-May-Zing CD from the wonderful Nigel May.

This time I’m showing you a card made using one of the six rubber stamps.

 

003

 

I have used the following Spectrum Noir Pens to colour the image:

CR6 CR8 CR9 LG5 JG2 JG3 IG2

I have distressed around the edges using distress ink red brick.

The backing papers are from the cd. I have matted onto gold mirror card and used a red base card from The Paper Mill.

 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Rachel

Comments

Poppet said…
Gorgeous card Rachel, love the striking colours. Have a great weekend. :-) xx
Hello said…
Hi Rachel, This is a beautiful card and I just love the image and your layout chick
huge hugs, Lorraine xx
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful card Rachel.

Hugs Julie x
Cazann49 said…
Hi Rachel, Love this card, it's beautiful...xx
Alyx said…
Beautiful card. Such lovely warm colours and a gorgeous image.
xx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous ,love the image and great colours.xxx
jane stillman said…
oh wow! love how you've coloured the image and great backing papers x
Linda Simpson said…
Stunning Rachel! I love the stamped image and those papers look fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx
Very pretty! Elaine-xxx-

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...