About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 11 January 2013

Blooming A-May-Zing Number 2

Hi all I’m back with another sneak peak from the Blooming A-May-Zing CD from the wonderful Nigel May.

This time I’m showing you a card made using one of the six rubber stamps.

 

003

 

I have used the following Spectrum Noir Pens to colour the image:

CR6 CR8 CR9 LG5 JG2 JG3 IG2

I have distressed around the edges using distress ink red brick.

The backing papers are from the cd. I have matted onto gold mirror card and used a red base card from The Paper Mill.

 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Rachel

9 comments:

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, love the striking colours. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

Craftylollea said...

Hi Rachel, This is a beautiful card and I just love the image and your layout chick
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel.

Hugs Julie x

Cazann49 said...

Hi Rachel, Love this card, it's beautiful...xx

Lexie said...

Beautiful card. Such lovely warm colours and a gorgeous image.
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and great colours.xxx

jane stillman said...

oh wow! love how you've coloured the image and great backing papers x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Rachel! I love the stamped image and those papers look fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty! Elaine-xxx-

There was an error in this gadget