About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Meadow Cottage Bear Boxed Birthday Card

Hi all well i’m back. Blogging going well so far this year!!!!

This is the card I have made for My Mother for her birthday. I have used my Meadow Cottage Bears Hunkydory kit from Crafter’s Companion.
028

I have used an 8x8 scalloped base card and made this into an easy easel. I have matted using gold mirror card to coordinate with the foil detailing on the cardstock.

030

As you can see I have created a double bow using some organza ribbon and my Ultimate Pro. I then added some flowers for details through the knot. Then placed some additional flowers above.

I decided that this card deserved a lovely box.
032

I created the box using The Boxer Board. I have made it an inch deep. The card stock used for the box was Snow White Accents cardstock.
I have embelished using elements from the card kit, flowers, ribbon and a punched Martha Stewart Butterfly.

The whole box and card coordinate beautifully.
035
033

Right then best be off. I will be back later with more Creations.
Happy Crafting all
xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card and box Rachel, your Mum will love them.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget