About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Right Angle Weave Teal and Silver Pearl Set

 

Hi all I'm back again with another jewellery creation to share with you.

 

040

 

This set is made with teal 8mm and light silver 4mm glass pearl beads. I have also used AB size 11/0 seed beads. The necklace is a choker style and matching bracelet. Both have silver plated lobster clasps and extension chains. I have made a matching pair of earrings too.

 

I am loving this right angled weave pattern at the moment. I have made a few separate bracelets which I will share with you on another blog post.

 

Thanks very much for stopping by

 

Hugs Rachel

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget