About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 14 January 2013

Sneak Peak No 4

Hi all well I’ve another sneak peak of the Blooming A-May-Zing CD for you.

Today’s the day to be watching over on Create and Craft at 8pm. They will be doing a world Launch of the CD all the way from CHA!!!!!

007

I have used the toppers section of the CD for my card here.

The embossed section I have done using the A4 plate which came with the Ebosser.

005

This card is a quick shaped card which I have printed onto Snow White Centura Pearl Card Gold tone.

I printed a one of the design sheets onto the reverse. I also printed an A6 Note paper for the inside with a verse.

Embellished with Ribbon – coloured with Spectrum Noir CR9, then added some gems.

 

Well that’s it again for now.

Happy Crafting!!!!

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget