About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 25 July 2008

I do....... with a twist!!


This is the card I have made for the daring card makers mid week challenge. The brief was to make a wedding card using bright clours and not traditional whites, creams and silver.


I decided to use a bella image for mine. Coloured it with pencils and blended with sansodor. I used a funky fairy download paper and coordinating blue cards which i ran through my cuttlebug and dotty folder. I then added ribbon detail and on your wedding day peel of greeting.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely Rachel love the colour

Linny said...

Great card Rachel. You havnt collected your award from my blog yet! lol

WeirdCat said...

definitely different, definitely lovely
Ruth x

There was an error in this gadget