About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Tilda and Co Challenege #26

This is the first time I have tried the Tilda and Co Weekly Challenge. I have coloured a Tilda image with a coloured pencils and blended with Sansodor. I have used a Shabby Princess backing paper from the sweet sprinkles selection. Tilda is mounted onto a slide from the same paper set which I adapted the shape. The flower embelishment was made using my cuttlebug with pink and white card and a gem.

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card rachel

i adore these papers from shabby princess

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Racheal this is stunning love the way you have done the flower.

There was an error in this gadget