About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2008

In the Night Garden

This card is for an order I have been given. The lady wanted a card with an In the Night Garden theme and Igglepiggle for her Grandson. I found images on the internet and decoupaged the bottom pannel and added peel offs to this. Igglepiggle has been mounted onto white card which I have embossed using my dotty folder in my cuttlebug and then matted this onto co-ordinating blue card stock. The base card was from my cardstock stash which I have made a 21cm square card with. I then added peel off stars to finish the card off.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Rachel

7 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely card Rachel

Anne said...

Lovely cards Rachel you have been busy

Poppy said...

Thankyou Rachel for your comments, love your card.

WeirdCat said...

great card, he'll love it
Ruth

Linny said...

lol one of my favourite programmes to watch with my granddaughter! Great card Rachel. Lindax

Jane Carroll said...

great card rachel - very inventive

blog-aversary candy available on my blog

hugs jane x

louise said...

This is so cool! My little boy would love it!!!

There was an error in this gadget