About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 4 July 2008

True Love Anniversary


Well I must say I am really pleased with how this card has turned out. It is my husbands anniversary card for our 2nd Anniversary on Tuesday 8th July. The card is A4 in size when closed and opens out to a gatefold popout card. I have used silver mirror card and pearl card as the base cards. Embossed the two front pannels with my hearts cuttlebug folder.
The images are from the Cuddly Buddly True Love download and the papers are Cuddly Buddly Downloads Patchwork Pink and the Kids Paper Pack.
I have made a pop out heart and edged this with silver heart peel off's. Then have attached two of the images into the hearts with ribbon so they hang loose. I also added ribbon to the front of the card before adding the mirror card so I could tie a bow.


Thanks for looking.

Hugs

Rachel xx

5 comments:

Anne said...

brilliant Rachel love it

Alison said...

This is fab Rachel, alot of work.

Wendy said...

Wow Rachel, How lovely is this card You must be well pleased with yourself.
Well done you I love everything about it I bet hubby will to

Linny said...

Stunning, a masterpiece Rachel. Well done. I bet your OH loved it. Lindax

Anonymous said...

This card is fantastic Rachel i love it!

There was an error in this gadget