About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


I know another christmas card in July but it's one less to make now. This image and backing paper is from the Crafters Companion Quick Cards for Christmas CD Rom. Not traditional christams colours but I think it works. I have added stickles glitter glue and a ribbon with gems to finish the design off.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Hi Rachel, Thanks so much for my Award, I've been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to reply or pass it on yet, but I will I promise. As soon as I get a chance. I've a whole week a two days worth of crafting and scrapping to catch up on.

Your cards are looking good! I've got the Everyday CD and don't remember seing the Boots backing paper. Old Age?? I'll have to have another look.

Wendy said...

Hi Rachel, love this card, I've just made a start on my Christmas cards.
Wendy x

There was an error in this gadget