About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 27 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 7 - Down on the farm


This is the card I have made for this weeks Penny Black Challenge.

I have colured the image with coloured pencils and blended with sansodor. The backing papers are from the Shabby Princess Harvest Spice download and the happy birthday sentiment which I have stamped onto cardstock is from Cuddly Buddly.
Thanks for looking. Rachel xxx

8 comments:

Poppy said...

lovely card

kath said...

Fabulous card for the challenge - I love this shelty image and great colour work - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxx

Dawn said...

These little pony stamps are adorable - love the colours you have used.

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the papers and colours you have used. fab image
great work
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

traciejane said...

fab card Rachel, love this image - very cute and the papers are gorgoeus. Thanks for joining us this week :)x

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love this stamp.

Bev said...

What a darling card - the papers are gorgeous and the image so cute

Wendy said...

Oh I love these two rachel, how cute are they, great use of backing paper

There was an error in this gadget