About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Traditional Xmas

This image and backing papers are from Joanna Sheen's Tripple Enchanted Christmas cd. I have mounted the image onto some silver holly card and edged with silver peel offs. I have added glammor dust to the snow and the bishops beard.

2 comments:

ExpandForFree said...

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at http://expandforfree.blogspot.com which provides a free Blog Expansion service.

Tina said...

Fab card Rachel well done, you'll soon will have finished your Christmas cards at this rate. lol

There was an error in this gadget