About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 10 July 2008

It's time to sledge Hamish.


I love this cute Hamish image which again I have coloured with pencils and blended with Sansodor. I have matted this onto green mirror card this time. The paper is a Shabby Princess download and I have added two brads for to accent. This card is simple but I like the effect.
Hugs
Rachel
xx

1 comment:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous xmas cards

love the hedgie!

hugs jane x

There was an error in this gadget