About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

ABC: X is for........(My altered Notebook)

This week on ABC we had a sketch to follow which had an 'X' in the crossed over lines representing X in the alphabet.

Here is the sketch:
I decided to alter the front of this notebook to go with my sisters birthday present.



Recipe:
  • Notebook: From Cuddly Buddly
  • Papers: Crafts Beautiful Download
  • Flowers: Petaloo Mulberry
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Brads: Stash
  • Card: Silver Mirror From Stash
  • Stamped image: Magnolia - Tilda #228 Bow Sitting Sideways
  • Colouring Medium: WHSmith Watercolour pencils

Thanks for stopping by and looking

Hugs Rachel xxx

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

simply gorgeous Rachel

love it

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card - love the way you've used the large flower in place of the circular element!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Andrea said...

Gorgeous notebook - love the colours and papers (must take a look at CB site - haven't been there for ages), and Tilda looks so sweet.
Andrea xx

There was an error in this gadget