About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 11 July 2009

My Blog Candy!! NOW CLOSED


Once I hit 4,750 hits I will select one lucky person by random to win this bundle of blog candy and then another two winners to win stamped image candy. One will be 50 images and the other 25 images (not shown in photo, I will send a mystery lot).
  • To be in with a chance of winning please leave a comment on this post.
  • Link on your blog to mine
  • An option to become a follower of my blog if you like.
Sorry but the Bundle Candy will only be available to bloggers in the UK, the stamped images to worldwide.

Thanks very much

Rachel

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great candy Rachel

linked on my blog

Hugs Jane x

Wendy said...

Hi Rachel
great candy, good luck on getting
4`750 hits

I have put a photo and linked on my blog

wendy

yvonne said...

Oh my .. i will add you to my side bar hun.

Got to say , this is looking fab love the black, red and white layout, very posh I am sure you will hit this very soon. Good luck all x

Linda said...

Looks like you will reach your goal very soon for the hits. Congrats!!
I just found your blog and have become a follower and posted your candy to my sidebar.
I would really be excited to win some stamped images....thank you for the chance to win.

Grace C. said...

What wonderful blog candy! I'm sure you will get to 4750 sooner than you imagine:)

I live in the US so I can't win the bundle, but I would love a chance to win the images:) I've got your candy linked on my blog.

LEMphotography said...

Congrats on 4750 hits! This is lovely candy, I wish you could ship it to the US. Stamped images are always great though! :-)

There was an error in this gadget