About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 20 July 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge #2

I can't beleive it's time for our second challenge over on It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog. It was my turn for the sketch this time and I also decided to also set a theme. I thought as school's out and uni folk had finished it would be good to make a card for a child/young adult. The card could be made for a birthday, driving test pass, graduation, etc. I decided to make a kid's birthday card.

Here is the sketch
And my card


Why not go over and check the blog out, we also have a guest design team place available, you never know it might be your card which wins!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

A cute DT card Rachel, I do like this little frog

Jane Carroll said...

fab card rachel. cute frog!

hugs Jane x

Anne said...

Lovely card Rachel love that frog
Anne xx

Ildiko said...

Rachel this is gorgeous, love the froggie. And fab sketch
oxo Ildiko

Tina said...

Fab card Rachel, love the frog.
Tina xx

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so cute! I just love the frog:)

There was an error in this gadget