About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 July 2009

Wendy's Challenge

This week over on The Crafter's Companion Forum Wendy's challenge was to make a mini pizza box. Every now and then instead of a sketch Wendy decides to set us a different challenge to get us thinking.


Well this is my Pizza box. I have made the box and inside have made three mini cards and envelopes with a masculin theme.



Card Recipie

  • Card Stock: Box - Crafter's Companion Box Maker's Card; White Hammered for Cards, Paper Mill Shop; Mirror Card;
  • Toppers and Papers: Crafters Companion Popcorn Bear Cd Rom - Men's cd.
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Brads: Dovecraft
  • Adhesive Pearls: Papermania
  • Button: Stash

I am addicted to popcorn at the moment, at least this kind can't put any inches on the hips! lol!!

Hugs, Rachel xx

2 comments:

Nicki said...

whoah you been a busy bee! love em! theyre great
Nicki
x

Wendy said...

This is lovely, a great idea to put the little cards inside

There was an error in this gadget