About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 July 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge #1

Hi well it's finally here!!! "It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog" has launched today with the first challenge. Wendy and I are very pleased to have so much interest so far and we can't wait to see everyone's lovely creations. Thank you for your support.

Well this is the first sketch which Wendy Set.

And here is my take on it.


Card Recipie

  • Card Stock: Cream embossed - Papermill; Silver Mirror - Stash
  • Papers and Topper: Crafters Companion Popcorn CD ROM - Floral
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Fowers: From Stash
  • Peel Off: Craft Creations

Why not go and pop over and have a look at the blog and take part. Remember if you don't have a blog you can still email an entry to us to be included for the prize of a popcorn stamp.

Hugs and Good luck if you do decide to join in.

Rachel xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card

i love the rosette of roses

hugs jane x

Tina said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, i love that image.
Tina xx

Anne said...

woohoo finaly been trying for ages to leave a comment thought it wasn't going to load Lovely card Rachel

Wendy said...

A great card Launch day at last

There was an error in this gadget