About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Blog Candy Winners

I couldn't sleep tonight so thought I would pop onto the net and check out my blog etc. Well when I logged on I couldn't believe it, I had actually reached my 4,750 hits!!! I only started my candy a week past saturday and had over 250 posts to go before I would reach the target and thought it would take ages.

So I logged onto Random.org to generate the winners. Remember there were three prizes in total. So here goes, the winners are.......................drum role....................
  1. Grand Prize: Bumper Candy Goes to Yvonne
  2. 50 Stamped Images: Jane
  3. 25 Stamped Images: Yvonne

Well done ladies I will get your prizes out to you ASAP.

Thank you to everyone for stopping by my blog and getting me my hits!!!

Love Rachel xxx

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

woohoo

can't believe i won

thanks

hugs jane x

yvonne said...

Thank you so much , sorry i could not get on to say thanks .. WOW what a lovely kit to play with and so many different things too... xx

There was an error in this gadget