About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 11 July 2009

Inspired Cupacakeabella; Wendy's Crafter's Companion Sketch #25

Well I can't believe a week has gone since wendy's last challenge over on the Crafters Companion Forum. This week she has gone back to using a sketch.

I was inspired by the colours of my new look blog for my take on the sketch. Then I thought there wouldn't be anything better for this than to use one of my new Bella stamps from Stamping Bella.

Card Recipie

  • Stamp: Staming Bella - Cuppacakeabella
  • Papers: Cuddly Buddly Patchwork - Colour modified by myself
  • Card: Black, white and red - Paper Mill Shop; Silver Mirror Card
  • Ribbon: Celebrate from Boundry Mill Store
  • Bows: Stash
  • Sentiment: Stash
  • Stickles: Star Dust (for cupcake topping - see image below)
  • Colouring Mediums: Dovecraft Dual Brush Markers; WHSmith Watercolour pencils; Sansodor
  • Tools: Nesatbilities; Cuttlebug

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Rachel xx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

this is lovely, great colours, love the cupcake

There was an error in this gadget