About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 10 July 2009

I Love You xx

This is the card I made for my Hubby for our Anniversary on Wednesday.



Card Recipe

  • Papers and Toppers: Crafters Companion Popcorn The Bear CD - Men's and Birthday
  • Card Stock: Crafters Companion Blue Pearl; Silver Mirror Card
  • Stamps: Cuddly Buddly Round Greetings
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft

The card measures 8"x8" when closed.

I was really pleased with how this card turned out and hubby loved it too.

Thanks for stopping by and browsing my blog.

Hugs

Rachel xx

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

what a spectacular card!!!!!!!

Hugs Jane x

Poppy said...

aww bet he'll love it, it's gorgeous.
poppy

There was an error in this gadget