Skip to main content

My first Willow Sketchie Challenge Entry


Well this is a card I made on Thursday for the Willow Sketchie 9th July Challenge but didn't get round to posting. I haven't used any Willow products before or entered one of their challenges even though I came across them a while ago. On Thursday I downloaded some of there products and thought I would join in with their sketch. I have mirrored the sketch by I must admit this was a happy accident as I put the ribbon in the wrong place on my cuttlebuged backing card lol. I think it still works though. Hope you like. I think these owls are so cute!!!

Comments

sharon said…
Hi Rachael,

Fab twist on the sketch..sometimes the best things happen by accident!
Lovely card, thanks for joining us at WSC this week..don't forget the new one starts this Thursday.xx
Karen said…
Hi Rachel
Really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at WSC this week, hope you join us again.
xx

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...