About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Crafts 4 Eternity Sketch #49

Crafts 4 Eternity Sketch 49

This is the card I have made this morning for the Crafts 4 Eternitt Sketch #49. But however when I have just gone to post on their website I relised it was last weeks sketch. Oh well, lol I am loosing track of the date as the year is flying by so fast!!!

Recipe:
  • Papers: Funky Hand - Yule be funky CD
  • Stamp: Cuddly Buddly - Robbie Walking
  • Card Stock: Blue and white - Paper Mill Shop; Blue Holographic - Stash
  • Colouring Medium: Dove Craft Dual Brush Markers
  • Tools: Cuttlebug snowflakes a2 embossingfolder; Cuttlebug snowflakes cut and emboss.
  • Gems: Dovecraft

5 comments:

pinky said...

Rachel its a lovely take on the sketch and thats such a cute wee image. Thanks for joining us and why not have a go at this week's sketch too. Hugs
Pinky

Andie's Space said...

Hi Rachel
I know what you mean about the year disappearing too fast. It will soon be Xmas, LOL! Love your colour scheme on this. The embossed snowflake background is great, as are the big silver snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at C4E.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Christy Dillman said...

It happens Hon, your card is FABULOUS!!! Love the winter feel and that shiny paper and snowflakes are perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week!

Hugs,
Christy-C4E DT member

michele said...

gorgeous Rachel thanks for joining us at c4e hugs mx

Wendy said...

never mind its still a great card

There was an error in this gadget