About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Friday Sketchers #70

I made this card on friday using the Friday Sketchers #70 Sketch but didn't get round to posting on my blog.

Frday Sketchers #70

Recipe:
  • Papers: Funky Hand - Yule be Funky CD
  • Card Stock: White - Paper Mill Shop; Silver - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Stamp: received in stamp swap
  • Sentiment: Stash
  • Colouring Medium: WHSmith Watercolour pencils.
  • Tools: FISKARS Border Punch - Scalloped Lace; Cuttlebug snowflake cut and emboss; Nestabilities.
  • Brad: Dovecraft

3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a fab card, love the image and colours you've used.
Barbara

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, love the colours. Kim

Cardmaking Galore said...

really lovely card

There was an error in this gadget