About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Crafters Companion Forum - Sketch 32 by Christine

This is the card I have made for Sketch 32 over on the Crafters companion forum. Christine has designed the sketch this week as Wendy is away on holiday.

I couldn't resist using this stamp from the Crafters Companion Popcorn Floral Range. I have coloured with watercolours. The papers and inserts are the from Bearly Mine Extreme Range.
The card base is 7x7".

Inside:
Thanks for looking as always,
Hugs
Rachel xx

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget