About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #34

This is the card I made yesterday for the Inspirational Card Sketches #34.

ICS#34

Recipie

  • Image: Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Coloured Sticker
  • Papers: Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection A4 Paper Pack A winter's tale
  • Card Stock: Red - Paper Mill Shop; Gold Mirror - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Bow: From my stash
  • Brads: From my stash

so that's one more Christmas card down....................about another 100 to go lol

Hugs Rachel

10 comments:

Dolly said...

Great card for the ICS challenge this week, thanks for joining in :)

Alecia Castro said...

Absolutely adorable card, and a great take on the IC Sketch this week!!

Sandy said...

cute card -- great job on coloring the elephant.

Heather said...

Oh Goodness how cute!!! I love that image!!! So cute! I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with is over on ICS. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow such a fun holiday card, too cute!! way to go on the IC sketch this week!!! great job..

Terrie B x said...

Oh WoW your card is truly `gorgeous`
"Thanks" for joining in with ICS this week..Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x

Judy said...

This elephant is just adorable and I love your card.

Fink said...

Love this card! It is the cutest elephant! Thanks for joining us at ICS

Regina said...

I love that elephant! thanks for playing along at ICS

scrapnnMO said...

Lovely job! Thanks for joining Inspirational Card Sketches!
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

There was an error in this gadget