About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Moving Along With the Times Challenge #11

This is my card for the Moving Along with the Times Challenge #11 this week. Again I have used my Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection as I just love these little cuties!!!

MAWTT#11

The recipe for this card is the same as my daisy and dandelion card below. However this time I have also used my nestabilities.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely Glad you just made it! I love the card and the wee elephant is brill, thanks for joining in with us this week, Love Hazelxoxo

thread-bare said...

Well done on making the deadline. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Rachel Thanks for your lovely comments, you sound a bit like me tried every craft going, sure it keeps us happy your card is lovely I havent played with my daisy and dandelion for ages must get them out, you will have to post a photo of the labs love to see them, our 2 are sisters out of the same litter, my husband wanted a chocolate dog, and I bought him 2 Black bitches its a running joke in the family I didnt get it right , but we love them to bits. Christine x sorry this was so long.

There was an error in this gadget