Skip to main content

Moving Along With the Times Challenge #11

This is my card for the Moving Along with the Times Challenge #11 this week. Again I have used my Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection as I just love these little cuties!!!

MAWTT#11

The recipe for this card is the same as my daisy and dandelion card below. However this time I have also used my nestabilities.

Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
Ah this is lovely Glad you just made it! I love the card and the wee elephant is brill, thanks for joining in with us this week, Love Hazelxoxo
thread-bare said…
Well done on making the deadline. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x
Unknown said…
Hi Rachel Thanks for your lovely comments, you sound a bit like me tried every craft going, sure it keeps us happy your card is lovely I havent played with my daisy and dandelion for ages must get them out, you will have to post a photo of the labs love to see them, our 2 are sisters out of the same litter, my husband wanted a chocolate dog, and I bought him 2 Black bitches its a running joke in the family I didnt get it right , but we love them to bits. Christine x sorry this was so long.

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...