About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 28 September 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog - Challenge 7 - Beccy's Sketch

Well this is the card I have made for the It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog his time.
Beccy has designed the sketch this time as it is her last challenge with us as a guest designer.


challenge 7



Recipe:

  • Paper and Toppers: Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD1 - Almond Blossom
  • Card Stock: Paper Mill Shop
  • Gems: Stash
  • Tools: Cuttlebug; Nestabilities.

Why not pop over and check out the challenge blog for yourself?

4 comments:

yvonne said...

Rachel this is beautiful. just adore this image, so carefree!
Loving the dragonflies too.

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Rachel love it
Anne xx

Wendy said...

Great DT card,

Christine said...

Beautiful Card Rachel, love the flower fairies x

There was an error in this gadget