About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Sketch Staurday DT call entry

Well as I was checking out some of the challenge blogs this morning I came across this sketch over on Sketch Saturday.



This sketch in particular is for their design team call. So I thought why not, I may as well have a bash at it. So here it is, I decided to go for the monochrome look.

The outside


Inside


Recipe:
  • Papers and inserts: Crafter's Companion Winter Tales CD
  • Stamp: Crafter's Companion Winter Tales Stamp Set: Christmas Joy
  • Ink: Ink it Up- Metallic Silver
  • Embossing Powder: Crafter's Companion - Silver
  • Ribbon: Black - Dovecraft; Silver - Papermania
  • Bows: from my stash
  • Gems: Artoz 5mm metallic silver
  • Card stock: Black - Paper Mill Shop; Silver Mirror - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Sentiment: Printed from PC using StarbabeHmk font

3 comments:

Anne said...

Fab card Rachel love the monochrome look just adore that xmas tree stamp good luck with the DT call
Anne xx

Jo said...

Wow! what a beautiful card!
Thank you & good luck!
Jo xx

Poppy said...

lovely card,love monochrome they are so classy.
poppy

There was an error in this gadget