About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 3 February 2012

Card Patterns 150

Hi all the below sketch is for Card Patterns Sketch 150 challenge.

 

 I have done a twist with the sketch and made mine into a stepper card. To create this card I decided to use my Forever Friends Collectors CD fo the papers and topper.


I think you will agree though that the sketch is still visible on my card design.
Card Recipe

Card Blank - 8x8 scallopped edge
Card stock - Centura Pearl from Crafter's Companion
Ribbon - stash
Butterfly - Mather Stewart Designables Die
Gems - Paperchase
Stickles
As usual thanks for stopping by
x Rachel x

1 comment:

Poppet said...

I think this is an genius way to interpret the sketch and I love the purple colour. :-) xx

There was an error in this gadget