About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Sunday Sketch and Stamp and more xx

I'm back again with another of today's creations.

This card I have made for various challenges. 

The image is a cute Strawberry Kisses stamp for Crafter's Companion and I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. I must admit I am happier with the colouring on this one compare to the previous one.


Card Recipe

Colouring Medium - Spectrum Noir Pens from Crafter's Cmpanion
Stamp - Strawberry Kisses Flower Power
Backing Paper - Strawberry Kisses CD ROM
Card Base - Scalloped square (Stash)
Matt and Layer's - Tim Holtz Coordinations Card
Stamping Medium - Momentum Black
Card for Stamping - Neenah from Crafter's Companion
Lace Doily - www.poppyscabin.co.uk
Ribbon - Celebrations
Charm - Stash
Pearls - Stash

Challenges Entered

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #93 - Maggie's Sketch 

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #151 - Pearls and Lace

Alphabet Challenge Blog - A for Animal Antics 

Sweet Stamping - Choose 3 in a row (Ribbon, Lace and Pearls)

Oldie but a Goodie challenge - Lace

Deep Ocean Challenge #19 - Pink and Brown 

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge #21 - Anything Goes


 Happy Crafting eveyone

xxx Hugs Rachel xxx

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Another gorgeous card Rachel, such a cute image.

Hugs Julie x

Uma said...

very pretty in pink, cute cat, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

paperfun said...

Love your sweet pink and brown card. What a delightful little kitty in that pot.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Debbie said...

Just lovely Rachel, like the colour and the sweet image, thank you for calling at sweet stampin this week. Debbiexx

Franz♥ said...

Hi Rachel, love your card so much, this little cat is too sweet!

Thank you for playing along with us at Deep Ocean this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card and really cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Lesley said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's Animal Antics challenge xx

There was an error in this gadget