About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 February 2012

Mojo Monday 227


Hi all this is my entry for the Mojo Monday 227 Contest Challenge.

Recipe

Backing Papers and Topper - Joanna Sheen Enchanted Dreams CD
Card Stock - Silver Mirror, Centura Pearl Snow White from Crafter's Companion
Ribbon - Stash (I think it was origionally wrapped around some Pajamas I bought and I couldn't throw it out could I!!)
Jems - Paper Chase
Dies - Grand Label's 4 Nestability, MarianneCreatables Butterfly
Spray and Sparkle Irridescent Crafter's Companion
Peel Off - Anita's

Hope you like as I do
xx Rachel xx

2 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the image and the butterfly is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

There was an error in this gadget