About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

Forever Friends Valentine


This card was an order for one of our Friends to give to his Girlfriend on Valentines day. I didn't post it before Valentines incase she saw it and I have just realised I didn't post it!!! What am I like.

I printed the decoupage onto Glossy Photo Paper and Matted this onto a nestie shape. The black cardstock is Coordinations which I have distressed.

Card Recipe

Card base - White Scallopped 8x8.
Red Card - Paper Mill Direct
Coordinations - Traditional Christmas Collection
Backing Paper and Topper - DoCrafts Forever Friends Collection
Ribbon - Dovecrafts
Brad - Papermania

Challenge Entries

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Another lovely card Rachel,I bet your friend loved it.

Hugs Julie x

Pauline C said...

very sweet card Rachel. Thanks for joining this week's Papertake Weekly challenge
pauline x

Jo said...

This is a lovely card, fab layout and uses one of my favourite Marianne dies. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck Jo :)

Victoria said...

This is a beautiful card excellent use of the ribbons/bows theme this week on totally papercrafts. Thank you for joining us
Victoria DT Member TP

There was an error in this gadget