About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Mojo Monday 226

Hi Back again, 2 posts in a day. I have made a card for the Mojo Monday Challenge this week and decided to go for the circle option rather than the square. Here's the sketch:


For this one I have used my SWALK stamp Best Mum from Crafter's Companion and have coloured with my spectrum Noir Pens.


The circle base card I have cut with my Grand Scallopped Circles Nestie and the stamped image is on a scalloped circle nestie. All of the other layers I have cut with my eCraft. I have also used the scallopped flower and branches SVG from birds cards. I have added a ruffled ribbon and gems, glitter stickles details.

I'm loving how this card has turned out and hope you all do too.

I'm also entering this into the following other challenges:


Off to make another

xx Rachel xx

7 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is really cute!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Olena

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the SWALK stamps.

Catherine x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Very cute!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC!!!

Teresa said...

Such a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps 'Summer in Winter' challenge. Teresa xx

Louise Welsh said...

beautiful rachael ive still not used the flower yet it lookds fab. Louise

arjette said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

There was an error in this gadget