About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Humphrey's Friends Party Time!!


This is the card I made for my Niece's 4th Birthday. She loves Humphrey so I said I would make her a Humphrey Card for her birthday. 

I am entering this into the following Challenges -


xxxx Thanks for stopping by xxxx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww such an adorable card Rachel ... I am sure your niece will love it!

Lisa x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Rachel.

Catherine x

Pam Leng said...

Wow Rachael this is sooooo pretyy I love it.
Pam xxx

There was an error in this gadget