About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Forever Friends Pink and Purple floral xx


This is the card I sent to a wonderful work colleague when she retired on Friday. Tina is a wonderful lady and a great friend. She will be highly missed at work. 

I have used my Forever Friends Collection Cd for the topper and matted this onto an embossed nestie. I embossed some silver mirror card with a Darcy butterfly embossing folder from Crafter's Companion and matted this onto the matt magenta cardstock I have had for a while which I got from Crafter's Companion. To finish I have added gems, stickles and ribbon details. The base card is a papermania 5x7" scallopped edge card.

Here is Tina and me on her last day.


Missing you already Tina
Hugs
xxxxx Rachel xxxxx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It's a lovely card Rachel and I bet Tina loved it.

Catherine x

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the embossing.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget