About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Sketch N Stash Challenge


This is the card I have made for the Sketch N Stash Challenge 80. We could use any sketch from their catalogue and I chose to use Sketch 5. 


My new stash is my Tulip CD from DoCrafts which I have printed the topper and backing papers from. I have Added some Dovecrafts ribbon and a couple of gems from Paperchase. The greeting I have cut on my eCraft.

Thanks for popping by
Hugs Rachel
xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card, great image and fab papers, great take on the sketch too

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Catherine said...

I love the soft pastel colours on this card. Beautiful Rachael.

Catherine x

Chrissie said...

Such a pretty card Rachel!
I love the image and papers and your pastel colour palette makes me think Spring must be on the way soon.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Daniele said...

such a sweet card great sketch you have chosen so glad you joined us at SNS this week
hugs

There was an error in this gadget