About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

Rose delights


This was a card I made yesterday evening before I went to work. I coloured the Rose stamped image from Crafter's Companion with my spectrum noir pens. I have added subtle shading and think it works. I then added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the rose and fairy wings.

I matted and layered backinng papers from the cd. I changed the colour of the Rose text backing paper in the colouriser as I wanted a vivid Red. 

I have made a Red Satin Bow and added an epiphany gem to the centre picking out the R from the Backing paper.

Card Recipe

Stamped image - Rose from Crafter's Companion
Stamping Medium - Memento Black
Colouring Medium - Spectrum Noir Pens (Crafter's Companion)
Stamping Card - Neenah
Card stock - White Scalloped 8x8 base - Stash,
Red - Paper Mill Direct
Backing Papers - Rose Flower Fairies Cd Crafter's Companion
Nestie
Ribbon - Red Satin from Stash
Gem detail - Paperchase
Epiphnay gem - Round 14
Stickles - diamond, xmas red
 
Challenge Entries
 

Thanks for stopping by again


xxx Rachel xxx
 



4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the red,

Hugs Julie x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

What a beautiful image!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Andrea said...

Very nice card - love the many great details and the coloring of the motiv!
Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

There was an error in this gadget