Skip to main content

Inspirational Card Sketches #34

This is the card I made yesterday for the Inspirational Card Sketches #34.

ICS#34

Recipie

  • Image: Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Coloured Sticker
  • Papers: Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection A4 Paper Pack A winter's tale
  • Card Stock: Red - Paper Mill Shop; Gold Mirror - everycraftsapound.co.uk
  • Bow: From my stash
  • Brads: From my stash

so that's one more Christmas card down....................about another 100 to go lol

Hugs Rachel

Comments

Vicky said…
Great card for the ICS challenge this week, thanks for joining in :)
Alecia Wolfford said…
Absolutely adorable card, and a great take on the IC Sketch this week!!
Sandy said…
cute card -- great job on coloring the elephant.
Oh Goodness how cute!!! I love that image!!! So cute! I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with is over on ICS. Have a wonderful weekend!!!
wendipooh13 said…
oh wow such a fun holiday card, too cute!! way to go on the IC sketch this week!!! great job..
Anonymous said…
Oh WoW your card is truly `gorgeous`
"Thanks" for joining in with ICS this week..Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x
Judy said…
This elephant is just adorable and I love your card.
Fink said…
Love this card! It is the cutest elephant! Thanks for joining us at ICS
Regina said…
I love that elephant! thanks for playing along at ICS
Dawn♥ said…
Lovely job! Thanks for joining Inspirational Card Sketches!
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...